Monday, July 29, 2013

I hate to say this...

BUT, I miss school. Like really miss it. Don't get me wrong - I love being home with my kiddos, but there is just something about school.

Since 2010, I have taken classes every semester including summer semesters. Those summers weren't always fun, but it gave me the opportunity to keep my head in the school game. Now I feel like I am lost. I have been reading ahead a bit. And learning the awesome Tic Tac Toe method.

But it's not the same. Not at all. I miss learning about poop and catheters and therapeutic communication. I miss wearing my scrubs. I miss learning new skills in the skills lab. I miss my clinical instructor dropping F bombs and cracking jokes. I miss pulling my hair out over patient prep. (Okay, I might be going a little overboard with that one.) And it's not like nursing school is fun. It's hard, like really hard. What is wrong with me?!


No comments:

Post a Comment